Upcoming Happenings + Events
Curing Cramps and PMS
Monday, October 18th @ 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
FOOD FOR LIFE | Online Plant-Based Cooking & Nutrition Class
Fall 2021: Monday evening, October 18 from 6:30 – 7:45 p.m. ET on Zoom
Improve your health, maintain a healthy weight, and manage or eliminate chronic health conditions by adopting a plant-based diet.
Curing Cramps & PMS explores how a whole-food, plant-based diet can lessen menstrual cramps and symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS). Dietary choices have a surprisingly powerful effect on hormones and the problems they cause.
- See a short video with medical experts covering plant-based nutrition studies related to PMS, menstrual cramps, and endometriosis
- Learn why animal foods like meat, dairy, poultry, eggs, and fish can be detrimental to your health
- Understand the benefits of eating a high fiber, anti-inflammatory vegan diet that is low in fat
- Watch a cooking demonstration to build knowledge and skills
- Learn how to make three plant-based recipes you can enjoy at home
- Explore useful resources and handouts related to plant-based eating