Upcoming Happenings + Events
Foods for a Healthy Heart
Tuesday, November 9th @ 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
FOOD FOR LIFE | Online Plant-Based Cooking & Nutrition Class
Fall 2021: Tuesday evening, November 9 from 6:30 – 7:45 p.m. ET on Zoom
Improve your heart health and lower your blood pressure with plant-based meals. Boost immunity, manage chronic health issues, and maintain a healthy weight through plant-based eating.
Foods for a Healthy Heart reviews why a plant-based diet doesn’t just prevent heart disease, but it can manage and sometimes even reverse it.
- See a short video with medical experts covering plant-based nutrition studies related to cardiovascular disease
- Consider some simple ideas for getting started with foods you already know
- Watch a cooking demonstration to build knowledge and skills
- Learn how to make three recipes you can enjoy at home
- Explore useful resources related to plant-based eating and heart health