July 2023 Membership Meeting Agenda & Notes
12 – 12:20 pm Welcome and Hellos
12:20-12:25 Our Present and Future Growth
- Expanded Zen Zone in Saratoga
- Bright Sighted Podcast Studio open for business with special Palette member rates
- Nicolette Domkowski now leasing space for The Good LC in Schenectady
- Two private offices available in Saratoga location
- Will reopen Founding Memberships in the fall
- Sign-up bonus: $500 to you if one of your connections signs up for an annual Co-Working Membership ($3000/year)
12:25-12:35 Making Reservations and Hosting Events
- Separate calendars for Saratoga and Schenectady locations. See Circle: https://palette-community.circle.so/c/reserve-space/how-to-reserve-space-at-palette-2178570d-f3e5-459d-967d-4ca5eb21a10d
- Can not book out either location IN FULL during business hours M-F 8 am to 4 pm
- Workspaces and seats can be reserved during business hours
- Events can be booked for full locations on evenings and weekends
- Please be conscious of how you leave the space (take out trash from your event, and if the space is not in good shape when you arrive, please notify me immediately)
- We do have cleaning done in both locations but it is crucial to carry in carry out as much as possible
- ALSO please make sure doors in Schenectady are BOTH fully closed – had an incident on Friday the 30th where the door was left open during the evening!
12:35-12:40 Best practices for promoting yourself and your business with Palette
- Included with your membership is the promotion of you, your business, and any events you hold in Palette or in the world at large
- To be included in the Palette promotion: must email me directly and with as much lead time as possible
- Social Media: TAG US! & send anything appropriate to Marcella via email
- Tell me EVERYTHING! 🙂
- If I’m not on your mailing list already, please add me: marcella@palettecommunity.
- USE THE APP!
- Ready or not, here comes the Palette Pros Blog! More info coming soon – 1,000 – 1,500 words on business/life topics that can be applied to business/life and create immediate action and change. If you’re interested, email [email protected] to get on the publishing list
- We can strategize and create opportunities for you to pitch to the other Palette members if you have a course/offering (i.e. Julia Pimsleur, The Riveter, etc.)–wanna do it? Schedule a meeting to plan it: https://calendly.com/palettecommunity/digicoffee
1. Do we have a form for sharing info about businesses/good news to share? YES!
Click here to submit items/news to be promoted:
2. Member Directory/google doc
– Self-regulating document that we can use to search for services amongst members!
– CLICK HERE TO ADD YOURSELF: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UI8QlQWZqGWXPeOAUQ_z4xdsVN5jIWkhFDxHvq_ei1k/edit?usp=sharing
3. Palette Member “Advisory Board” – is this something we would consider?
– YES. More discussion coming soon!