Our second location is conveniently located downtown on State Street. It is 4600 square feet of expansive space and unlimited resources for our members to show up as their best selves. The space is diverse and includes a cafe, community space, conference room, childcare corner, phone booth, semi private workspace, tech room, library and outdoor patio. Host your next event, meeting or simply meet a friend for coffee in a space that was built with women in mind.
Here are just a few amazing humans of the Palette Community. Want to see our entire community? Check out our member page to view them all!
All Memberships Include:
- 24/7 Access to beautiful work and hang out space with digital entry
- Anytime access to supportive community through the Palette app
- State St. mailing address to collect mail and packaging
- Access to reserve conference room and space for private meeting areas
- Printer, scanner, fax
- Super reliable internet
- Super friendly and helpful staff
- Unlimited drip coffee and wine
- Discounts at local Palette Perk locations
- Sub Clubs: Book Clubs, Mom Club, True Crime, Running Club, etc.
- Member rate for a stacked calendar of Palette programming and workshops
- 1 guest pass per month to share the Palette Experience